Sat, Feb 20|
Biome slow craft collective!
No Man's Land Film Festival
Join Mountain Girl and Biome Slow Craft for an evening of adventure films featuring women in the outdoors.
Time & Location
Feb 20, 2021, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Biome slow craft collective!, 2325 Birdie Dr, Bozeman, MT 59715, USA
About the Event
Please Purchase Tickets at themtngirl-nomansland-tickets.eventbrite.com
Join Mountain Girl and Biome Slow Craft for an evening of adventure films featuring women in the outdoors. We're offering two ways to enjoy the show this year, in-person (limited seats available) or you can host your own virtual viewing at home (Films available from 6-11pm)!
The goal of this festival is to connect like-minded individuals who are action-oriented, wish to support a shared vision of gender equality, have a desire to experience their passions and environments through a uniquely feminine lens, and above all, love adventure.
- Women You Won't See on TV
- Mi Mama
- Hannah's Ride
- Faces of the Canyon
- Any Body Can Do It
- Do Better Together
- Down with Adventure
- 20/20 Two Decades of Women Leading Climbing
- A Grand Journey
- The Ripple Effect
- Where the Wild Things Keep Playing
Film run time is 1 hour 31 minutes.
There are 2 ticket choices:
1) Virtual Individual ticket - This will get you the link to watch the films in the comfort of your home. Or gather up your gal pals for a night of inspiration and adventure.
2) In person ticket - Join us in Bozeman at Biome Slow Craft Collective for a night of films, community and fun. (tickets are limited!) Mountain Girl Pop UP shop, Door prizes, and more!
HOW THIS WORKS:
1. You buy your ticket.
2. Watch your email for additional info specific to your ticket type.
3. Join us on Saturday February 20 either virtually or in-person to watch the films.
No refunds. Times are MST.